The New Normal
There is no shame in getting tested for COVID-19. In fact, this is an important part of our new normal. Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus.
Most people infected with the COVID-19 virus will experience mild to moderate resporatory illness and recover without special treatment. Older people, and those with underlying medical problems like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer are more likely to develop serious illness.
The earlier the disease is detected, the easier it is to develop a treatment plan. Thus, diligence in getting yourself tested once you are exposed or exhibit symptoms is important and integral in getting better.
WHO NEEDS TO BE TESTED?
- Your healthcare provider believes you may have been exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19 based on your signs and symptoms (e.g. fever, cough, etc.)
- You live in or have been recently traveled to a place where transmission of COVID-19 is known to occur, and/or
- You have been in close contact with an individual suspected of or confirmed to have COVID-19.
- If you are travelling to local provinces, cities or countries that testing is required as part of the travel requirement.
- You will undergo operations/surgery and COVID-19 test is one of preoperative requirements.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF CORONAVIRUS TESTS
- Mon - Sat: 8AM to 5PM
- Sun: Closed
- Office Address:
LGF BLDG., Evia Lifestyle Center Daang Hari, Almanza Dos City of Las Pinas 1750, Metro Manila
C5 Extension Corner Quirino Pulang Lupa Uno, Las Piñas City, Metro Manila
- (0919) 068-5586
- [email protected]